William Bill Gate said “If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, But if you die poor it’s your mistake”.
In this modern world, it is no longer the card you are dealt with that matters but how well you play your hand.
People like Christiano ronaldo | Dr. Ben Carson | Nick Vujicic are living proves that poverty and physical disabilities are no longer valid excuses for failure.
Here are the major keys these men used to overcome their divers limitation:
Christiano Ronaldo – Work hard and tirelessly.
Dr. Ben Carson – “Think Big” and be creative
Nick Vujicic – Look beyond your physical incapabilities and discover your inner potentials.
Before I push the ‘post’ button let me quickly enumerate the idea behind Dr. Carson’s ‘Think Big’
– Talent: Everyone has one. Discover yours.
– Honesty: “fruit of honesty is God’s blessing” they said.
– Insight: Insight comes from people who have already achieved what you are trying to achieve. Learn from their triumphs and mistakes.
– Nice: Always think of what you can do for others. This way, your desire to achieve greatness is aroused.
– Knowledge: Knowledge makes you a valuable commodity. The more of it you have, the more helpful and marketable you will be to people.
– Books: “Readers are Leader” Don’t neglect that.
– In-Depth Learning: Learn for the sake of knowledge and understanding, rather than for the sake of impressing people or taking a test.
– God: Never get too big for him. Without Him you can do nothing and become nothing.
While we are eagerly anticipating a spectacular weekend ahead, I hope you have fun and make the most out of today – (It is never late until you are late).
Special thanks to Nosa Ero Nosa, Obasi Miracle, Ifunanya Increase Chima, Elias Svanberg for the good friendship we have enjoyed in this perilous time. I also wish to express my sincere goodwill to my newly wedded cousin Chi Obasi. I wish you all a great weekend in advance