Features of the new oxwall release
The new Oxwall release also comes with some new features such as:
This new plugin is for connecting your website to your Cloudflare account. It allows you to decrease your page load time by 20-30%, decrease hosting server load time, and maintain your website up for static content when it’s actually down.
IE8 support drop
With this release oxwall decided to pull the plug on IE8 support. It’s an old, insecure, standards-be-damned, dead-on-arrival browser by Microsoft that clearly shouldn’t be used at this point.
Starting with 1.5.2, Oxwall no longer supports IE8, and this is good news for everybody: 1) if you are still using IE8, here’s a nice little reason #598453739842035609 to drop it and download a better, newer, more secure browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox. 2) if you don’t use it, you will enjoy faster development cycles from our team.
- run the cron job on page refresh
- redesigned tag input
- direct permissions management for index/dashboard/my profile widgets.
- fixed minor issues with the default Origin theme
- fixed glitch with single choice/drop down profile questions
- installation script now overwrites config.php if permissions are allowed
- fixed markup issue on Privacy&Permissions page in admin area
- fixed markup issue on Pages&Menus page when too many menu items are added to the main menu area
- rss widget: links now open in new window
- added default delimiters in toolbar for IPC decorator
- redesigned “Choose theme” page in admin area
- fixed an ability to remove account type if any profile questions are assigned to it
- fixed a glitch with too long titiles for widgets on site index/dashboard/profile view pages
- added an option for users to receive notifications immediately
- added notification when someone posts a status on user’s profile page
From oxwall blog.