Blogger is on point again, this time with a simple and cute looking contact form to add on your blog sidebar. If you are already used to writing/publishing your email address on your blog, you will agree with that one time or the other you might have received an e-mail from a “Prince in Nigeria” or “Beautiful damsel in a Senegal Refugee Camp”, don’t be too surprise if you are a victim of such mail, that is what you profit when you exposed your email address carelessly.
Why You Need A Contact Form
- Convenience to the customers — they can type message straight away without the need to use their email program/web-based email. Very useful when customer is accessing the site from some random location (someone’s PC, public place) and does not want others to see his emails (in case if he uses web-based emails) … or simply does not have his PC with him.
It’s time you get rid of spammers and e-mail phishing wares that automatically scan the web for email addresses and send you junk.
- If a company is a bit “dodgy” (eg. selling “grey import” software — software that is meant to be sold in USA but they sell in in UK) they may simply do not want customers to contact them directly (their email could be just
firstname.lastname@example.org .. which does not give much confidence to a customer these days if buying from online shops).
4. Appearance – A contact form simply looks more professional than slapping your email address on a page. You want your website to look as nice as possible, right?
What’s more? make contacting you even more easier and make your site convenient for your readers.
Installing the Cute Blogger Contact Form
In a few simple clicks we will be able to setup your contact form in your blogger blog… viz.
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard
- Click on Layout
- Click on Add Gadget
- Scroll down to Contact Form
Your contact form is now ready and viz….
Did you get the answer you were searching for?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money testing unnecessary plugins, get in touch with me and let's discuss a suitable plan for your project. Best thing about this service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to an expereinced Oxwall/Skadate developer.
Get Answers for Free!
Ask a question related to this topic and get immediate answers from other community members in 48hrs or less. Contribute by answering members questions. Ask Question
Whether it's a custom plugin, theme or dedicated support needed to get you started on your project, get professional 24/7 support tailored to your need. Get in Touch
Or just leave a comment...