By default, you can only access each of your Oxwall/Skadate plugin setting page by visiting the ‘Installed Plugins’ admin area of your website. This means you have to navigate back and forth each time you want to set up a new plugin.
This plugin puts an end to that hassle. On activation, ‘Admin Plugin Settings Menu’ plugin creates a menu block just below your admin settings menu block. You can access all active plugin setting page from the menu block.
This makes it a lot easier to navigate from one plugin setting to another.
The plugin also creates an attractive page that contains all your active plugin setting links, arranged according to their first letters alphabetically.
Admin Plugin Settings Menu is readily available for use both on Skadate and Oxwall.
- Auto add new plugins to the menu
- Removes menu automatically on plugin uninstall.
- Intuitive design
- In your admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Upload your copy of pluginlinks.zip you have purchased from the store.
- Go to Available Plugins, locate ‘Admin Plugin Settings Menu‘ and click ‘Install‘