The Facebook Comments Oxwall plugin makes it easier for you to setup Facebook comments on the blog, events and video pages of your Oxwall and Skadate website.
- Plugin is installed on blog posts.
- Installed on events.
- Installed on videos.
- Available on both Oxwall and Skadate.
- Developer is responsive and eager to add new features.
Facebook comments can be annoying to set up. This plugin makes it simple to add the Facebook comments system to your Oxwall site without any hassle. All you have to do is; simply install the plugin and follow the instructions on the plugin setting page.
Experience Oxwall Facebook comments system plugin for yourself. See our demo site. You can also purchase this plugin directly from the Oxwall store.
Why you need Oxwall Facebook Comments Plugin
The Oxwall Facebook comments plugin lets people comment on content on your site using their Facebook account. People can choose to share their comment activity with their friends (and friends of their friends) on Facebook as well. Sharing contents on their Facebook wall will further create exposure for your website. The comments plugin also includes built-in moderation tools and social relevance ranking.
Most of the comments made are immediately posted to the Facebook timeline of the person making the comment. This has the potential of going viral and engaging thread for millions to see.
Using this plugin also takes away too much load from your Oxwall website. The comments plugin is only displayed to logged in users who are eligible to comment.
Admin Backend Features
You can setup the plugin from the plugin settings. Simply, goto your admin panel and click on plugins. Here you will be able to see the comments plugin. Hover on the plugin and click ‘settings’. Now, configure your plugin and you are good to go!
- Facebook App ID: This is your Facebook app ID. You can view and create your Facebook apps here. And please, do not leave this field blank.
- Compatibility Mode: Enable this option if you notice that this plugin is conflicting with other Facebook plugins on your Oxwall site.
- Number of comments: Indicate the number of comments you want to display on each page. Load more is added at the end of the comments thread.
- Color Scheme: Depending on your Oxwall or Skadate theme, choose which theme fits best to your website.
This page is updated regularly. Come back for more features.