Set Sign-In Page as Landing Page Oxwall plugin will add a sign-in menu item to your top menu items. You can easily set your ‘sign-in’ page as the landing page by dragging the ‘Sign In’ menu to the first menus place.
We are aware that Google doesn’t like homepage redirects. So I integrated this plugin directly into the Oxwall system. Hence, it is SEO friendly. This is not a patch. It is full fledge plugin that works both on desktop and mobile version. There is absolutely no chance of you breaking your site.
Set Sign-In Page as Landing Page plugin is free to download and use. You can download it free from the Oxwall store.
Set Sign-In Page as Landing Page Oxwall Plugin Features
- One click installation. Doesn’t require additionally configuration.
- No custom code modification required.
- Create a ‘Sign In’ menu item.
- You can drag and drop menu item.
- Compatible with Oxwall and Skadate.
- Free to use and download.
- YouTube video demonstration.
- No meta redirection.
- Clean code.
- Custom support is available.
Perhaps, the most important thing about this plugin is that it is developed by the people you can always rely on. EWT Global Solutions and Ebenezer Obasi is a household name among Oxwall users.
The video above is by Oxwall Accessories. Showing you how to setup your landing page. It’s really easy. All you have to do is:
- Download and install the plugin.
- Goto to menus.
- Drag and drop ‘Sign In’ to the first menu place.
- Sign out and see for yourself.
This plugin is far more better, well coded and effective than any other hack you read online.