It is a no-brainer that when starting a new social network on Oxwall or managing an old one, optimizing the mobile experience is often the primary concern. Statistics by Internet Live Stats shows that 2 billion out 7 billion people on earth uses the internet and roughly 60% of this internet users access the internet via mobile.
Hence, the subject of having a mobile friendly platform isn’t an option but a mandatory demand.
In this tutorial, we will be walking you through on how to setup your very own Android app for your website. No programming/coding knowledge is required.
In order for your app to render properly on smaller screens, you need to optimize your website for mobile viewing. So many responsive Oxwall themes are available to choose from, alongside the mobile plugin by aron. If you can’t afford a responsible theme or mobile plugin, you can stick with the native Oxwall mobile that comes pre-installed in Oxwall 1.6, Oxwall 1.7, Oxwall 1.7.1 and above.
- From the web category, click on website or goto http://www.appsgeyser.com/create/url/.
- Enter the address of your website and click next.
- Write the name of your app. You can use your website name. Click next
- Write a description for your Android application and click next
- Choose custom icon and upload your website logo. Recommended logo size is 512px X 512px
To test this tutorial, you can download the Android app used for this tutorial http://files.appsgeyser.com/Nairatrain%20News%20App.apk
Premium Android Application for Oxwall Site
If you want a custom premium Android application for your website with chat messenger and other features (including those specified by you) customized to suit your website need. EWT Global Solutions offers total solution for Oxwall Android app development at a very affordable rate. See the pricing page for packages and pricing.
- app for oxwall
- oxwall custom app development