Now, I will post about How to Show Only Post Title In Labels. The function of this hack is to save many space in the label page (a page after you clicked one of the label) and to boost the blog speed.
Why? Because, usually if we want to find an article, and we didn’t find it in home page, we will search in label. But, if we click one of the label, we will be shown all of the article in that label. So, we have to wait untill the loading is complete. Long, right? So, the solution is, you have to try this trick, just follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your blogger account
2. Go to Design –> Edit HTML
3. Check in the “Expand Widget Templates” box
4. Then find <b:include data=’post’ name=’post’/>
5. Replace the code above, with the code below.
6. Save your changes and leave your comments below.
If you seek a custom feature developed for your website or need 24/7 premium support to help you get started with your social network or Skadate dating website, save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary plugins, get in touch with me
and let's discuss a suitable plan for your project. Best thing about this service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to an expereinced Oxwall/Skadate developer. Get in Touch